What is Kids' Massage?
A complementary and alternative treatment that uses massage therapy, or ‘the manual manipulation of soft tissue intended to promote health and well-being’ for children and adolescents. We also focus on sports performance with neurolymphatic points and stretching, which are gentler if painful treatment is a deterrent.
What can you expect?
- 1. A brief history of your child’s complaint
- 2. An assessment of how they move specifically with their sport or activity
- 3. A treatment protocol matching any sporting event or fixture
- 4. Clothed treatment for personal comfort
- 5. Massage, stretches and some active participation
To feel stronger, more flexible and energetic after the treatment.